• We promote our client’s agendas as we would ours in a way that client regard that we are their trusted agent…a true partner.
• We respect, appreciate and value the diversity within client’s organizations.
• We honor, regard and actively work to integrate unique and distinct perspectives, approaches and skills that result from different ethnic, cultural, gender and generational backgrounds.
• We provide our clients and stakeholders with exceptional value and deliver on our commitments.
• We strive for uncompromising quality and continuous excellence from our fellow employees, our system and our efforts.
• We share relevant information openly with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and engage in straightforward discussions of needs and how to forge a win-win relationship.
• We admit mistakes and deal with mistakes fairly and forthright.
• We ensure that our clients and partners receive appropriate recognition associated with our joint efforts.
• We have alignment between our beliefs and our shared values, which we demonstrate through consistency in our language and our actions.
• We properly acknowledge and protect the effort, contributions and ideas of others.
• We employ respect in working with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and in understanding their organizational needs.
• We actively listen and strive to understand the agenda of others as well as our own agenda.
• We help to ensure that all UGG members show respect toward others and provide appropriate constructive feedback when these behaviors are not employed.
• We build teams with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and encourage a shared sense of purpose.
• We build working relationships with fellow employees across the organization to support the achievement of our Vision and our Mission.
• We join together to accomplish common goals, putting team goals ahead of individual goals, if necessary.
• We promote our clients agendas as we would our own in a way that clients regard that we are their trusted agent.
• We fulfill commitments made to other and ourselves.
Larry G. Paige II is the CEO for United Global Group Inc (UGG). He is a retired United States Marine Corps officer and possesses a thorough background in Department of Defense Logistics and Analytics. During his duties as a Marine Corps officer, the Commandant of the Marine Corps named him “Marine Corps Logistics Officers of the Year”, and he received the Lt. Gen. Gary S. McKissock Supply Chain Innovation Award from USMC Material Command. He is an expert in Logistics Modernization, Expeditionary Logistics, and advanced analytic solutions utilizing proven technological solutions.
Prior to establishing UGG, Mr. Paige served at OPNAV N1 as the senior civilian responsible for resource programming over the Future Year Defense budget. He provided direct oversight and management of OPNAV N1 training policies and training requirements. He possesses several advanced degrees and certifications that include a BA in Business Administration, an MS in Operational Logistics, an MS in Project Management, DAWIA level II/III-equivalent certifications in Program Management and Acquisition Logistics, and PhD-level studies in organizational management as well as innovation and technology management.
Mr. Paige utilizes more than 25 years of consulting and system-implementation experience to create enterprise solutions for clients, globally. His latest endeavors include the introduction and sustainment of information-management capabilities across the Joint Services, which include Master Data Management, data governance, business intelligence, and data analysis.
We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including commercial and government agencies across multiple markets and geographies. Through strategic partnerships, we are able to extend our reach to more than 35 domestic and international locations.
Proven Experience, with a Global Reach
Within defense, we possess unique capabilities in command & control, strategic communications, enterprise data-warehouse design, intelligence, strategic planning, initiatives management, data-quality management, surveillance and reconnaissance, force-readiness, energy and environmental sustainability, policy and doctrine development, training development, industrial engineering, facility management, and more.
Our company possesses abundant experience both as a subcontractor and as a prime contractor. Over the past 5 years, we have provided direct contractor support for a diverse range of relevant projects that include the development of the United States Marine Corps (USMC) Logistics Data Strategy.