• We promote our client’s agendas as we would ours in a way that client regard that we are their trusted agent…a true partner.
• We respect, appreciate and value the diversity within client’s organizations.
• We honor, regard and actively work to integrate unique and distinct perspectives, approaches and skills that result from different ethnic, cultural, gender and generational backgrounds.
• We provide our clients and stakeholders with exceptional value and deliver on our commitments.
• We strive for uncompromising quality and continuous excellence from our fellow employees, our system and our efforts.
• We share relevant information openly with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and engage in straightforward discussions of needs and how to forge a win-win relationship.
• We admit mistakes and deal with mistakes fairly and forthright.
• We ensure that our clients and partners receive appropriate recognition associated with our joint efforts.
• We have alignment between our beliefs and our shared values, which we demonstrate through consistency in our language and our actions.
• We properly acknowledge and protect the effort, contributions and ideas of others.
• We employ respect in working with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and in understanding their organizational needs.
• We actively listen and strive to understand the agenda of others as well as our own agenda.
• We help to ensure that all UGG members show respect toward others and provide appropriate constructive feedback when these behaviors are not employed.
• We build teams with clients, stakeholders and fellow employees and encourage a shared sense of purpose.
• We build working relationships with fellow employees across the organization to support the achievement of our Vision and our Mission.
• We join together to accomplish common goals, putting team goals ahead of individual goals, if necessary.
• We promote our clients agendas as we would our own in a way that clients regard that we are their trusted agent.
• We fulfill commitments made to other and ourselves.